Roses are red, Violets are blue.
We love the Triangle and entrepreneurship, too!
- The Startup and Play Team
Too soon for love poems?
We think not! Here at Startup and Play we are really excited for our next event in February and just want to express our enthusiasm with all of you.
(A sneak peak: the next event may or may not be Valentine’s Day themed.)
It is often said that entrepreneurs are married to their job. Well, we submit there is usually a better half that an entrepreneur is actually married to…
We want to celebrate the better halves!
Even more, we want to invite all of the significant others, families and friends that make changing the world possible.
The Big Goal: Everyone brings a +1 of someone special in their life!
Get ready for some fun, some startups, some dancing, some music and lot’s of chocolate. For love and startups… See you in February!
Wednesday, Feb. 6th, 7-9pm
1880 Hall at the Longview Center
Want to get involved?
- Apply to be a Showcasing Venture
- Volunteer to help organize
- Sponsor to make the event possible ($ will go towards food, beverages, a live band, decorations and other goodies)
- Community Partners (we are looking for a non-profit partner and a community organization)
If you’d like to Volunteer, Sponsor or Partner, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.